Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm Blessed . . . I'm Blessed!!!

Oh My Heavens!!! I've received so much love today!! Here's just a sample:




Check this out: Raspberry wine made by one of my ringers paired with my favorite chocolates straight from Germany (thanks, Amber!). How freakin' awesome is that!!

Isn't that just the sweetest little poem from a 6 year old?!?!?


Yes, Briana, I DO know how hard it is to write a thank-you note!! It means the world to me that I have been able to touch your life in even a small way.
So, yeah, right now I'm having some difficulty trying to say thank you in a way that fully embodies all the gratitude in my heart. I pray that each of you have had a special touch of love this Valentine's Day.

Your puzzle today is another hand-crafted gift to me from Audrey, who is a ballerina in her other life.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: