Friday, December 05, 2008

First Look at the Wedding


Photo by Sara Hall Bulkley

My dear, sweet friend, Michelle Galyean, has saved me from editing hell by posting some of her shots of the wedding on her blog. Bless your soul, forever, girl! You did a rock-solid job; I couldn't be more pleased. Since I haven't gotten around to editing any wedding pictures yet (well, only one) (and I am ashamed to admit that I haven't even seen them all yet . . . shocking!) You will just have to surf on over to Michelle's blog to see.

Here is something else that is just sooooo sweet:
This is a video that my friend, Lynn, made of her daughter Alaina to enter into the Kid's Carol Contest on Spirit FM. She made it with her little digicam. I LOVE her concept and I really love that precious little girl. So sweet, innocent, and heartfelt!

No comments: