Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Checking Back In

Click to Mix and Solve
To be absent from Blogspot is to be present with lots of friends in lots of other fun places! Sooooo much has happened the last couple of weeks: I survived a week at the beach in a house full of teen-agers, the landscape around the homestead has been reduced to a sea of mud. We've hiked Pilot Mountain and found some letterboxes. I've logged another trip to Cincinnati (and a visit to the Creation Museum). We've returned to the Rescue Mission for another great "Labor of Love" day; and I have actually taken a few pictures along the way! Here are some of Amos' good buddies, Sarah and Steve:





Wish I had time tonight to show you some of everything, but The High Priestess of Fun has to rise at the crack of dawn tomorrow to lead the annual pilgrimage up Mt. Rogers.

1 comment:

Amy Renzulli said...

Oooh, I LOVE the setting! Great job on these photos! They are such a good-looking couple! I'm so glad your blogging is back!