Friday, September 05, 2008

Back on Blogger

Click to Mix and Solve
"Sail Away" puzzle compliments of the lovely, talented Amy Renzulli. I was so on vacation during McPherson beach week that I hardly lifted a camera.

What a lot of living has taken place since I fell off the blogging wagon a couple of weeks ago! Besides beach week, I've been to Jason's graduation from Parris Island and Steve and Sara's lovely wedding in boiling hot Tennessee.
Here are the McPhersons, growing soft in their old age. It was too hot to go outside for the family portrait!

OK. So I did take a couple of pictures one day when the sky was interesting:

And Amy got the sea oats which were especially beautiful this year:

And here is the newly minted Marine:


We are all bursting with pride!

Finally, a teensy-weensy preview of the sweet wedding:
Gorgeous bride by Amy:

Just one of the many fun ring shots. They deserve an entire posts of their own.





TTFN!!

1 comment:

Amy Renzulli said...

Yay! Glad to see you're back in blogging action. I'm honored that one of my shots made the puzzle. Love the shot of the cool sky at the beach and the expression and excitement you caught at Jason's graduation. The last image of Steve and Sara is stunning - I didn't see that one when we were going through the pictures. Great work, Mom!