Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Dreams of Atlantis Jigsaw PuzzleDreams of Atlantis Jigsaw Puzzle
I had the great delight of celebrating another birthday last week with all my handbell families. The day before the occasion, I stopped by the Hardy's*. Little Nancy* was sooooo excited to see me. She met me with a great big hug, and danced all around saying,
"We're bwinging the pink wimonaide!"
"Oh, you are?" I responded.
"Yeah, it's going to be a WEALLY BIG pawty!!!!"
'Hmmm . . . and I bet it was supposed to be a really big secret, too!"
*All names changed to protect the innocently, guilty.

The puzzle is the front of the awesome birthday card I got from my sis.

I came across this video today on my photographer's forum:


When David saw it, he said That's how you sleep! So true, sad to say, especially as I am teetering on the brink of official senior citizenship.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

That was AMAZing! Thanks for sharing!

From Central Fl

Michelle said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!
~and if you sleep like that, I feel for Dr. David..... that was just weird.