Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh, The Randomness of it All

Sunny days this week mean . . .

Progress!!!!



Remember this rose bush?
A mere sprig two years ago . . .
The same bush today. (And, no, I haven't given it any nurture, care or plant food!
There really is a mail box in there!

I finally downloaded pics from the little camera, and I have to bask once again, in the glory of a dream fulfilled:


Watermelon art!?!?!

Don't try this at home!

By the light of the harvest moon . . .

See the stars???
Didn't see them? Well, click on the picture and make it bigger.

Look at what has been going on inside of our endless summer outdoor heater since it fell blew over a couple of years ago:

That's all I have time for tonight, except, of course, a puzzle. I have to go out and watch a meteor shower.

Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: