Friday, November 30, 2007

What are YOU Thankful For?

Thanksgiving Jigsaw PuzzleThanksgiving Jigsaw Puzzle
OK. So What if it is a week later??? I hope you each hold something dear to your hearts with undying gratitude.

So, here's my short list:
  • My family. What a blessing it is to have a husband who adores me (love is blind!) and grown children that still willingly and affectionately call me mom.
  • My extraordinary good health . . . in spite of the little annoyances.
  • My JoyBell Ringers. In fact, all of those sweet, eager, little faces that call me "Miss Charlotte." Today Rachel brought a loaf of bread that she made for me. As I left rehearsal today, they called out, "Bye, Miss Charlotte, I love you." Love you, too.
  • Debbie Rice and the Rejoice Ringers. I thank my lucky stars that I get to be part of such a dedicated, professional ensemble and sit at the feet (so to speak) of one of the few, truly great masters of the art of handbell ringing every week.
  • The bottomless well of inspiration, information, and encouragement for my little photography business that I have through the Pictage community.
  • That God looked past my sins and filthy rags to extend to even me, the gift of eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Of course, there is so much more, but as I said, this is my short list!

Here's a little glimpse of the McPherson Thanksgiving celebration:







Your Turn. Write a comment and tell me what you are thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for:
Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, that died for us, that we might have a better life after this one.
My beautiful, wonderful daughter, that I love more than words can ever express; and that at times I would trade for 5 minutes of peace & quiet.
The roof over my head and the few things that we genuinely need in this world. And sometimes a few things we want.
My family and good friends.
Many blessings to all.

Carolyn