OK. So What if it is a week later??? I hope you each hold something dear to your hearts with undying gratitude.
So, here's my short list:
- My family. What a blessing it is to have a husband who adores me (love is blind!) and grown children that still willingly and affectionately call me mom.
- My extraordinary good health . . . in spite of the little annoyances.
- My JoyBell Ringers. In fact, all of those sweet, eager, little faces that call me "Miss Charlotte." Today Rachel brought a loaf of bread that she made for me. As I left rehearsal today, they called out, "Bye, Miss Charlotte, I love you." Love you, too.
- Debbie Rice and the Rejoice Ringers. I thank my lucky stars that I get to be part of such a dedicated, professional ensemble and sit at the feet (so to speak) of one of the few, truly great masters of the art of handbell ringing every week.
- The bottomless well of inspiration, information, and encouragement for my little photography business that I have through the Pictage community.
- That God looked past my sins and filthy rags to extend to even me, the gift of eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Here's a little glimpse of the McPherson Thanksgiving celebration:
Your Turn. Write a comment and tell me what you are thankful for!