Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Completely Random

Click to Mix and Solve

Let's start out with the puzzle. This picture was taken as I arrived at "The Point" on Lake Norman for Sam and Josh's wedding last Saturday. What a beautiful venue, and so enticing to be at Lake Norman at the brink of boat season!

Here is the end of the magnificent rainbow Sunday evening.
When I first saw it. it completely spanned the sky and was so incredibly brilliant. It was visible for at least 20 minutes, but this was all that was left when I finally got to Agape's camera to snap a pic.

And this, my friends, is a birthday cake! (photo by Agape)

Holy Batmobile, Batman: It's a Transformer . . .standing up!!! This culinary coupe was created by my new friend (and bell-ringer), Julie Lee for her her son's birthday party. I'm slinking off in disgraceful defeat here. The closest I ever came was a space shuttle cake, and it was lying down.

And finally, my old friend, Flat Stanley, arrived today by banana boat.

Truthfully, he came by US Mail, but the banana boat story is what he told me, and that's way more exotic. He came with his Florida passport in hand to spend a week or so, here in Virginia (and where ever else I may go.) We will take pictures and write about all his adventures and send him back to Hunter, so he can share the fun with his classmates back in West Palm Beach.
The first thing he saw when I slipped him out of the envelope, was the Kylie-Kade gallery on the refrigerator, and he was so excited to see more flat people like himself, that he immediately jumped up there and made friends with them.

Stay tuned for more Flat Stanley adventures to come!

No comments: