Saturday, May 31, 2008

Congrats, Grad!!

Congrats Grad Jigsaw PuzzleCongrats Grad Jigsaw Puzzle
Here is the reason for our journey to Ohio: Jason's graduation from high school!
His mom and I have been friends for over 18 years (we met when this fella was only a few weeks old.) Tomorrow (Sunday) Jason will be inducted into the Marine Corp and head to Parris Island for 11 weeks of boot camp that will test his every limit and shape him into the man he will become. Dear God, please keep him safe in the palm of your hand and let no harm come to him.


Little brother, Ethan, played with the band for the graduation and in the Memorial Day parade. It thrills my heart to see him excel in band. He got started on my sweetheart, David's clarinet.
The graduate and his marvelous mom.
. . . and precious sister, Kristina
and lovely girlfriend, Abby.


Off topic, but noteworthy: Today, summer officially began. I put my feet in the New River at Paw-Paw's!

No comments: