Tuesday, May 20, 2008

JoyBell Concerts

Our Lamb Has Conqu Jigsaw PuzzleOur Lamb Has Conquered Jigsaw Puzzle
The puzzle is the Rose Window in the Smith Saal at Salemtowne Moravian Retirement Community where we played on May 9.

Here's those sweet faces I promised you!

These are some shots from our concert at the training center.
(the first 3 pictures are compliments of Dr. David.)

The future of my "bucket brigade," aka bass ringers



Smiling faces at the Salemtowne concert




Ummm . . .So what WAS I thinking when I set up this shot??? I wanted to do the shot shooting down the hill at them (as shown) then turn around and shoot up the hill (didn't have time for that one.) OBVIOUSLY, I should have done the up the hill shots first!

Believe it or not, there are 2 kids missing absent from this photo! I am SO BLESSED!!!

No comments: