Tuesday, March 06, 2007

100th Birthday Celebration for Estell Marshall



This past Sunday, our church family celebrated Estell Marshall's 100th birthday! What a remarkable man and what a remarkable life and legacy! Our church secretary commented that if you could choose one person to pattern your life after, it should be Mr. Marshall. She reports that he is still living in his home, taking care of himself, and even still drives! That gives me hope that I may yet have enough years of useful living left to accomplish the things on my lengthy list of "must-do's" before my body gives out.

Here's some pics from the celebratory pot luck dinner party:





And a couple of "twin shooters" with identical snapshooters.


You can see the slideshow by clicking here.

God Bless you, Estell! It was such a privilege and pleasure to meet all the Marshalls, and I look forward to being with you again this summer when you welcome your grandson home from Edinburg, and welcome a new great-grandchild into the fold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte, a job well done! I simply loved your presentation of such a dear loved saint. Thank you!

Gene Strickland