Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mata Hari face Jigsaw PuzzleMata Hari face Jigsaw Puzzle

This is our mom-cat, Mata Hari. We actually stole her from David Zwak when he moved out. (We just wouldn't let him take her with him!) The next year (2004) she gave us 3 litters of kittens, 16 total!!! Since she's been spayed, she still wants to be a mom. About this time of year, she starts carrrying in big wads of dried grass and deposits them all over the kitchen. She has the same look in her eye when she carries them in her mouth, and she meows to them the same way she called to her babies. At least, that's my interpretation. Any kitty psychologist out there want to chime in?
Hari is a big part of my morning routine, too. She comes back in from her morning rounds, walks all over me and the keyboard, and rams her head into my chin if I don't pay worthy homage to her. How can I resist that sweet face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok.... now I'm addicted!!! my favoite is the circles!