Friday, March 23, 2007

Summer Eve

Moonlit Beach Jigsaw PuzzleMoonlit Beach Jigsaw Puzzle

I just tucked Agape in, and per usual, her parting words were "I just can't wait to go to the beach!" So, here is a beach picture to help her endure the wait. I have to give my son, Amos, credit for inspiring me to take this shot last year at the beach week. I was inside editing a wedding (can you believe that of me at the beach?!?!?!) when he came in and was asking me what kind of setttings to use to take a pictue in the moonlight. So, we both ended up out on our walkway at 1 am on a moody summer night. This exposure was 30 sec at F2.8, ISO 400. The long exposure smooths the waves so the sea looks glassy, and makes it look like daytime, but, if you look closely, you can see the stars shining in the blue sky!

No comments: