Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Jigzone has arrived Under the C!

I LOVE JIGSAW PUZZLES!!
Every morning when I get up, I fix my cup of coffee (decaf with hazelnut creamer these days), sit down at the computer to check the e-mail, and there is always a new puzzle waiting for me from JIGZONE. I can usually finish my puzzle while I'm drinking my coffee (156 piece classsic cut) and then my brain is limbered up and ready for the day. It's a key component of my ongoing Altzhimer's prevention campaign. (My other big brain workout in the prevention regimen is ringing handbells.)

One of the neat features of Jigzone is that you can upload your own photos and they will turn them into a puzzle for you, and you can share your puzzle (and solve times) with your friends. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! So, today, I am sharing my first "Under the C: Puzzle of the Day" with you. You get to take a break, exercise your brain, enjoy a lovely thing that I've seen, and keep those neurons firing!
Here's your first puzzle from my personal collection:
Taz Jigsaw PuzzleTaz Jigsaw Puzzle
This was shot on the beach in Nevis when Agape and I went down there to help our friends, the Murrells get moved back to the states.

I hope you have fun with this. If there are any puzzles that you would like to request, you can do so by adding a comment or just shoot me an e-mail: princessoftides@earthlink.net.

No comments: