Friday, March 16, 2007

Fine Art from C. McPherson Photography

"Pathway to Paradise"

It just occured to me today, with literally thousands of new visitors Under the C., that I didn't have up a link to my fine art gallery. Well, now that has changed! It's a view into my heart and soul over the last decade.
C. McPherson Fine Art
My Gallery is hosted by Pictage, my super online hosting and lab service. If this will be your first visit to Pictage, you will be asked to register to view the photos. That's OK! Just do it!

Here's a sample from each of my galleries:

Lighthouses Gallery
"Heart of Corolla"

OBX Gallery
"Serenity at Whalehead"

"Tom's Pier"


Out West Gallery
"Succulents"


Low Country Gallery
"Cypress Swamp"


Woods and Water Gallery
"Trees in the Mist"


France Gallery
"Going Places"

"Bell Tower"


The Trolley Gallery"Our Daily Bread"

Fields and Barns Gallery
"Homestead"

6 comments:

Chad Franz said...

Absolutely beautiful stuff, Charlotte!!

jumanjijuice said...

I am glad I finally came to look, and all because of a puzzle. Congrats and beautiful. Your fine art potography is worth hanging on a wall in someone's great room, 30 x 40!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

amazing images, charlotte!

Grazier Photography said...

These are great - I'm so happy you're sharing your fine art!

Enna

C McPherson said...

I am stoked by all the love from my respected colleagues. Thanks, everyone for taking the time to encourage me.
Charlotte

Lauren Hillary~Photographic Artist said...

Wow the pier shot is amazing, where is that?