Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cozy Quilt

Blue Squares Jigsaw PuzzleBlue Squares Jigsaw Puzzle

I'm a little blue tonight. The cold I've been valiantly fighting off the last few days has finally overtaken me. My friend, Diana, called tonight to say that another one of her daughters has taken ill with the stomach bug, and she's not sure how many of her 4 kids who ring with the JoyBell Ringers will be well enough to play Sunday morning. She also reported that she thinks she's in early labor with #8, and that is, of course, happy news, but I was suppose to go with them to shoot the delivery, and now I can't go, because I have germs and I have to play at a funeral in Winston tomorrow morning. Boo-Hoo! I'm just going to wrap up in a cozy quilt like this and call it a night early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're all having a battle with the flu of the week.
Hope you will feel better soon, and again many thanks for brightening my day with your beautiful pictures and puzzles.

C McPherson said...

thank you for your thoughtfulness and kind wishes. AS always, things could be worse, ALOT WORSE!! I'm just a whineybag when I'm disappointed.
charlotte (sniff,sniff)