Thursday, June 07, 2007

We're Cooking Now!

Stove Jigsaw PuzzleStove Jigsaw Puzzle

Today's puzzle photo was made by Agape when we went to California to see Amy and Johnnie. She won a blue ribbon for it at the Chatauqua Festival in Wytheville last summer. Agape has her own little Canon digital camera and it's just so much fun to see the world through her eyes. Mostly she takes pictures of babies and her friend's houses, but every once in a while, she will break out of her box and creates some really introspective stuff. Our trip to California was one of those occasions. Click here for her slideshow. I promise you will be impressed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I am very impressed. Agape is clearly developing an eye for photography. I would be proud to have created any of those photographs. Just beautifully done and creative. Clearly, you have another artist in the family!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive!!
Agape must be very proud (I know you are)!
Jamie & Sherry

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Pictures! I think Agape must have a wonderful teacher.

I enjoy your site, visit it every day.

Terry J. said...

Very Good!!!! I know you are proud that she is following in your footsteps!! I love your work and I check your site every day. I especially love the ocean scenery. Thanks for the puzzles too!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Wow..very impressive. I could take 1000 photos and not get 3 as good as any of Agapes. They are wonderful. Someone needs to hire her!
Nancy