Monday, May 07, 2007

Charleston Revisited

Girl and Pier Jigsaw PuzzleGirl and Pier Jigsaw Puzzle
I arrived in Charleston last night (to the land of relatives who live in the pre-wireless internet age) after a LONG day of ringing with Rejoice in Chester SC. It seemed like the logical thing to do since I was already halfway there. I had planned to bring the jet ski to bless it in Charleston's waters for the 2007 season, but left it behind at the last minute, heeding the small craft warnings on weather.com. Good thing, too! It is freezing (for Charleston, that is) today and the wind really is whipping. I did bring the boogey board, though, and I see there is a high surf warning (announcement, to me!) We'll see how cold- hardy I have become . . .
SO, that's why you have another shot of the pier on Isle of Palms. Sorry about the delay! I had to hunt around this morning for a free wi-fi spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are okay and you are just visiting. I was concerned when your puzzle was not posted yesterday morning. Also, today. Assume you will find a connection later or are in route home. thanks for fun puzzles and great photograhy.

C McPherson said...

Thanks for caring and checking in. I have one more day in Charleston before returning to real life.