Thursday, May 03, 2007

Joye Marie is a Rock Star!

I should know by now that I need to have a camera in the car at all times. Actually I do know it, but I still don't (never know from day to day which car I'll be driving.) So today makes 3 times in the past 2 weeks that I 've let a good one get away. GRRRRR!!! Joye Marie came to handbell rehearsal today straight from the doctor's office with a still damp cast on her arm. For over 2 hours, she stood there with her left arm propped up in the air on her mom's shoulder and rang one bell in her right hand while her mom rang her left hand bell for her. That, my friends, is a mature understanding of commitment and dependability that very few adults possess!!! Joye Marie, you brought tears to my eyes today. You are a rock star and I love you!

Here's a little peek at what I've been editing tonight, but I'm heading to bed early in case the long-awaited phone call from Diana comes!




And here's your puzzle for the day:
pink waves Jigsaw Puzzlepink waves Jigsaw Puzzle
Another shot from the uber-cool Georgia Aquarium. This view is ever changing each time you pass through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, enjoyed the puzzle.

But today, the enormous lift I received came from the story of Joye Marie, who is indeed a rock star. I applaud her. And I also applaud her mother, who displayed an excellent understanding of what good parenting is all about. Wonderful story...thank you for sharing it!