Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life is Good!

Church On Nevis Jigsaw PuzzleChurch On Nevis Jigsaw Puzzle

A day could hardly ever be more perfect than today! The JoyBell Ringers gave another outstanding performance this morning to finish up the year. They made the most touching tribute for me: a framed collage of pictures from this year and a memory book containing pages handmade by each one. Oh, they are just so precious to me! I'll have to scan the pages and share them with my "C"-side friends.

It's hard to get better than that, but it did! We spent the afternoon jet-skiing at Byllsby with friends. MY-O-MY, It was SOOOOO great to be back at Byllsby, again, after missing out the last 2 summers. (AEP pulled the plug for repair work on the dam.) Unbelievably, the water temperature there is already 79 degrees! Plenty of sunshine, warm water, skiing, hanging out with cool people; I was too busy having fun to get out the camera, so you will just have to picture it in your mind. This is the only picture I have in my computer right now of Byllsby. I took it this past winter when I was showing some guests around the area. Yup! That's all ice! So hard to imagine that it can ever be warm enough to enjoy.



By the way, in case you don't scroll down :) I added a slideshow of the fishing event to yesterday's post. Check it out here, too: "Wetting a Line with the Wheelin' Sportsmen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful web site. Particularly enjoy the daily puzzle, but am inspired by photos of your daughter and the bell ringers.