Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Favorite Brother

Grayson Highlands Jigsaw PuzzleGrayson Highlands Jigsaw Puzzle
3 guesses where we went hiking with Amos yesterday . . . and the first two don't count! I know, I know!!!! So, yeah, it's Grayson Highlands (for the 3rd time in as many weeks!) but I had to put this shot up because that stile is now history. They have replaced it with a double gate that looks more like a cattle chute.
SO, Amy, here's your favorite bro'

and the view from Wilburn Ridge (No storm clouds . . . .yeah!!)

It gets good and hot here for about 2 weeks each summer, and today was one of those days. When it got to be 84 in the house, I loaded up the kids, headed for Pa-Pa's And sat in the warm river for 2 hours. I didn't take a camera, but here is a shot of Pa-Pa's place from last year:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take such beautiful pictures Mrs. Charlotte!! I could just look at your pictures all day long!!!!