Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Catching Up

Troll Rock Jigsaw PuzzleTroll Rock Jigsaw Puzzle

I'm back after spending a vigorous day shooting a wedding on Saturday with Jen Davis in blistering Mooresville, NC, then sleeping off the entire summer last night. I left a picnic early yesterday so I could take a little nap to recharge and recover from a headache. I laid down at 7:30pm, woke up at 2:30am, ate a bowl of cereal, and went back to bed and slept until 9:45 this morning!!! Unbelievable! I haven't been supine for that length of time since 1994. I should post up some wedding pictures, but my computer has been tied up all evening, and if I start editing now, I won't be able to stop. . ."Help! I'm photoshopping, and I can't stop!" So, you get a picture of this quirky rock sculpture instead. We discovered the "Troll Rock" on a trail 2 years ago at Rock Castle Gorge on the Blue Ridge Parkway. This picture of the one-eyed toad rock brought to memory the Troll Rock.

No comments: