Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Partying Down at the Pond

Hay Ride Jigsaw PuzzleHay Ride Jigsaw Puzzle

Well, even with all the excitement of Melissa getting sick at the party Friday night, I managed to get a fairly respectable number of images. And here they are: Slideshow
I am happy to report that Melissa is doing well after her terrifying trip to the ER.






Camp McPherson is winding up this week in a blaze of glory. We will be swimming, sliding, paddle-boating, kayaking, and putt-putting (did I forget anything?) on Tuesday at R and J Ranch, spending Wednesday evening and Thursday in Charlotte, NC (the Queen City fit for a princess) celebrating Corey's Sweet 16th Birthday at Carowinds (It's supposed to be 102: Yikes!!!), then we leave on Friday for their return home. I will be in Virginia Beach on Saturday photographing a party for my sister.
Life is Good!

No comments: